Sunday 16 April 2017

The beginning of the journey.....

I started my journey with God at age 10, when I heard about Jesus Christ. I had heard about Jesus before but this time I really saw Him. I saw that He had died for me and He wanted to be in my life. I said sorry to Him for my sins, I asked for forgiveness and asked Him to live in me.

I became a new creation. I felt new... and since then I have been walking with Him - He opened up the way to God - my Father God, and He has been with me. I knew I would be with Him forever, and He has and will be with me always.

Throughout all my life He has been with me. It has been a journey of ups and downs, but I am His child and He has held me all the way.

I mainly want to reflect my journey through poetry, and as the Lord inspires.. I will relay it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment